If you have any questions about your lease return, you are in the right place. We have put together a comprehensive list of Frequently Asked Questions to assist you with your vehicle leasing transaction. If you can't find the information that you need here, you can always contact Keane or Andy at (952-442-2010) or email us at email@example.com
Come see us before your Lease Expires. We can assist you in preparing for your next vehicle.
Some helpful hints for preparing your vehicle for Turn-in.
- Top off all fluids
- Make sure the vehicle is in good, clean condition
- Check to ensure all original accessory equipment is still with the vehicle
- Check to ensure all personal items have been removed from the vehicle. Remember to check the CD player and all storage areas
- Make sure you have your vehicle registration form and all sets of keys and key fobs. Bring in the Warranty Books, Owners and Maintenance Manuals.
At the end of your lease, you have some alternatives
- Turn It In- Return your vehicle, pay any fees and charges and lease or purchase a new vehicle.
- Keep It. Purchase your vehicle at the predetermined "Purchase Option Price". We can assist you with the financing of the vehicle, on approved credit.
- Buyout and Sell- Buy your vehicle at the predetermined "Purchase Option Price" and stated on your lease agreement and sell it.
- Sign an odometer disclosure statement.
- You may be provided with information regarding remaining payments or applicable amounts due on the vehicle.
Before your lease expires, contact Waconia Dodge Chrysler Jeep to set up a complimentary vehicle inspection. This inspection may help you avoid a wear-and-use charge for items that may be covered by your insurance policy (such as a damaged windshield), This inspection takes approximately 15 minutes. And it will help you decide what to do with your leased vehicle